It’s that time again! Let’s take a look back on Reston real estate in July.
According to Homesnap, nearly 130 homes were sold in July. In total, there are 219 homes for sale (up from last month), and 58 new listings hit the market in the past four weeks.
Now, let’s take a look at a few of the most expensive homes sold in Reston in July:
- 11990 Market Street #1803 — 2 BD/3 BA condo — $1,460,000
- 11315 Bright Pond Lane — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,300,000
- 2000 Halyard Lane — 4 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,099,000
- 12202 Dorrance Court — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — $1,016,000
- 1399 Park Lake Drive — 6 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,000,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Image via Google Maps
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association is seeking candidates for its 2024 Board of Directors’ election. Four seats are open for the election, which will take place…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Embarking on the holiday season demands…
Gov. Glenn Youngkin announces a “Building Blocks for Virginia Families” plan to increase funding for early childhood education (Official Photo by Christian Martinez, Office of Governor Glenn Youngkin) With the…
A renovation of Lake Thoreau pool has been completed (courtesy Reston Association/YouTube) The renovation of Reston’s Lake Thoreau pool has officially been completed in time for the 2024 pool season….