It’s that time again! Let’s take a look back on Reston real estate in July.
According to Homesnap, nearly 130 homes were sold in July. In total, there are 219 homes for sale (up from last month), and 58 new listings hit the market in the past four weeks.
Now, let’s take a look at a few of the most expensive homes sold in Reston in July:
- 11990 Market Street #1803 — 2 BD/3 BA condo — $1,460,000
- 11315 Bright Pond Lane — 5 BD/4.5 BA single-family home — $1,300,000
- 2000 Halyard Lane — 4 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,099,000
- 12202 Dorrance Court — 3 BD/2.5 BA townhouse — $1,016,000
- 1399 Park Lake Drive — 6 BD/3.5 BA single-family home — $1,000,000
In the market? Check out the latest in Reston real estate.
Image via Google Maps
The oncoming train of the Silver Line extension is spurring a major planning initiative within the Town of Herndon. With the Herndon-Monroe Metro station expected to begin service in the…
A mural on the side of the Quality Inn on Fordson Road in Groveton (staff photo by Brandi Bottalico) Motorcyclist Dies Falling from I-495 — “An Alexandria motorcyclist was killed…
This is a sponsored column by attorneys John Berry and Kimberly Berry of Berry & Berry, PLLC, an employment and labor law firm located in Northern Virginia that specializes in federal…
The Fairfax Health District reported a small uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past week, while the availability of vaccines for the area’s youngest residents expanded. With more than 500…