Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days.
- Herndon teen John Gluck takes his star turn on NBC’s “Ordinary Joe”
- Affordable homes near Dulles airport set for 2023 completion
- Work on a new pedestrian bridge over Wiehle Avenue to begin next summer
- Herndon slated to use $500K from some property owners for development study
- Reston Town Center specialty treat shops in need of workers
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Image via handout/Comstock
Reston Businessman Convicted of Bankruptcy Fraud — A Reston businessman was convicted on a series of fraud charges related to a bankruptcy case. Alan Russel Cook Sr., CEO of Metropolitan…
After stepping away from corporate life, a 35-year-old man who once owned a craft beer bar in Australia is looking to take his knowledge and industry contacts to a new…
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors unanimously approved $5 million in funding for the delayed redevelopment of downtown Herndon. The approval — which was requested by the town — brings…
Meet Masey, a young tortoiseshell who is house-trained and has earned a reputation as a little love bug. Here’s what the folks at Little Buddies Adoption and Humane Society…