Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days.
- Herndon teen John Gluck takes his star turn on NBC’s “Ordinary Joe”
- Affordable homes near Dulles airport set for 2023 completion
- Work on a new pedestrian bridge over Wiehle Avenue to begin next summer
- Herndon slated to use $500K from some property owners for development study
- Reston Town Center specialty treat shops in need of workers
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Image via handout/Comstock
Carrabba’s Italian Grill has officially shuttered in Reston after more than two decades of business. A sign on the door of the chain restaurant at 12192 Sunset Hills Road thanks…
A notice of eviction (via Allan Vega on Unsplash) Eviction cases continue to rise in Fairfax County as the millions of dollars in financial and legal support allocated during the…
The Tephra Institute of Contemporary Art is gearing up for its next art exhibition in Reston Town Center. Scheduled for March 16-May 19, the exhibit, titled “Pressing,” features work by…
Cars travel northbound along I-495 toward D.C. (staff photo by James Jarvis) GMU’s Sports Stadium Proposal Questioned — “Students and neighbors of George Mason University are rallying in opposition to a…