After two days of ice and snow — and two school snow days — there is icing on the roads and sidewalks this morning.
What you need to know:
- Offices will open on time
- Morning preschool (special education) classes are canceled.
- Afternoon preschool (special education) classes start on their regular schedule.
- Full-day preschool (special education) and Family and Early Childhood Education Program/Head Start classes start two hours later than the regular schedule.
- Morning field trips are canceled.
- SACC centers will be open by 7:15 a.m.
- Morning transportation for high school academy classes is canceled.
- Adult and community education classes will start on time.
Traffic safety advocates from across the D.C. area have banded together to urge local officials to make improvements that they believe could help prevent the next death of a pedestrian…
Herndon Town Council again examined the issue of parking restrictions as big box trucks and other vehicles have found a haven for street parking between neighboring Fairfax and Loudoun counties…
If you’re in the market for new furniture, Furniture Max provides fast same day delivery options with online financing.
White brine lines are a familiar sight on Fairfax County roads before snowstorms, such as the one that passed through the D.C. area last weekend. Not too long ago, though,…