This is a sponsored article from Eve Thompson of Reston Real Estate. She writes twice weekly on Reston Now
Inventory is slowing beginning to rise with new properties hitting the market every day.
Pent up demand has buyers moving quickly as new listing hit the market. Here are a few of the 17 properties that have been listed in the past 7 days bringing the total inventory to a slim 87 properties.
- 11500 FAIRWAY DR #207 2BR 2 Bath $450,000
- 2354 SOFT WIND CT 4BR 2 Full 2 Half Bath $444,975
- 11977 GREYWING CT 4 BR 2.5 Bath $425,000
- 1236 WEATHERSTONE CT 3BR 2 Full 2 Half Bath $519,900
- 10995 THRUSH RIDGE RD 3BR 2.5 Baths $459,900
- 11483 HERITAGE COMMONS WAY 2BR 3.5 Baths $459,900
- 2304 GLADE BANK WAY 3BR 3.5 Baths $424,900
- 1300 WINDLEAF DR #160 2BR 2.5 Baths $359,900
Reston Real Estate would like to thank everyone who liked our Facebook page during the month of December. We pledged to donate $1 to Cornerstones (formerly Reston Interfaith) for every new “like” on our page- we will (happily) wrote a check for $275.
Learn why a federal employee should hire a federal employment lawyer when needed in the latest Legal Insider.
Monday, October 18 Climate Change: Preparing for the New Normal in Virginia (5 p.m.) — Jim Kinter, a George Mason University professor and director of its Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies,…
Inova Bloodmobile (via Inova Blood Donor Services/Facebook) Local blood supplies have reached critically low levels, creating a potential crisis with hospitals operating at maximum capacity, Inova Health Systems reports. The…
Reduced Metro Service Today — Expect reduced Metro service today as the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority investigates the recent Blue Line derailment. Metro is holding all of its 7000-series…