This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11713 Karbon Hill Court #J. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $289,990. Sold price: $287,500
- 11872 St. Trinians Court. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $385,000. Sold price: $385,000
- 11818 Breton Court #21D. 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $190,000. Sold price: $190,000
- 2310 Archdale Road. 4 BR, 3 BA SFH. List Price: $535,000. Sold price: $515,000
- 11730 Summerchase Circle #1730-B. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $230,000. Sold price: $216,000
- 1704 Lake Shore Crest #33. 2 BR, 1.5 BA Condo. List price: $292,500. Sold price: $285,000
- 1556 Northgate Square #21B. 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $207,000. Sold price: $205,000
- 12016 Talesin Place #13. 2 BR, 1.5 BA Condo. List price: $327,000. Sold price: $308,000
- 11711 Great Owl Circle. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $485,000. Sold price: $485,000
- 1205 Wild Hawthorne Way. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $535,000. Sold price: $535,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 196 properties for sale in Reston, and 151 properties under contract. The ratio (1.31) is very favorable for sellers, but has increased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $1 million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
If you’re a small business in Reston, you could receive up to $250 per new hire through the Return to Earn initiative.
McNair Elementary School students pick up lunch on their first day of school for the 2021-2022 academic year (via FCPS) Fairfax County Public Schools is revising a number of procedures…
As more and more drivers shift to sustainable vehicles, a design review board for the Reston Association is looking to formalize requirements for what electric vehicle charging stations must have…
Find some good insights in this week’s Reston Home Insider, including: “If you’re not getting showing requests in the first 24 to 48 hours, your home is likely mispriced.”