This is a sponsored post from Michael Burns of RE/MAX Allegiance. The Just Sold column runs Mondays on Reston Now.
Here are some recently sold listings in Reston. For an update on current market conditions in Reston, see the market update below.
- 11713 Karbon Hill Court #J. 2 BR, 2 BA Condo. List price: $289,990. Sold price: $287,500
- 11872 St. Trinians Court. 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH. List price: $385,000. Sold price: $385,000
- 11818 Breton Court #21D. 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $190,000. Sold price: $190,000
- 2310 Archdale Road. 4 BR, 3 BA SFH. List Price: $535,000. Sold price: $515,000
- 11730 Summerchase Circle #1730-B. 1 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $230,000. Sold price: $216,000
- 1704 Lake Shore Crest #33. 2 BR, 1.5 BA Condo. List price: $292,500. Sold price: $285,000
- 1556 Northgate Square #21B. 2 BR, 1 BA Condo. List price: $207,000. Sold price: $205,000
- 12016 Talesin Place #13. 2 BR, 1.5 BA Condo. List price: $327,000. Sold price: $308,000
- 11711 Great Owl Circle. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $485,000. Sold price: $485,000
- 1205 Wild Hawthorne Way. 3 BR, 2 FB, 2 HB TH. List price: $535,000. Sold price: $535,000
Current Reston Market Conditions
There are currently 196 properties for sale in Reston, and 151 properties under contract. The ratio (1.31) is very favorable for sellers, but has increased from last week.
This ratio can be very different across different price points too. For example, the ratio in the $1 million plus price range is much higher (13.0). Furthermore, additional trends can emerge across property types (single family detached, townhouse, condo) and zip codes (20190,20191, and 20194).
If you are thinking about selling your house, or would just like to know the more relevant ratio for your property, simply click here to fill out this short form and we will send the information to you within 24 hours.
An FCPS employee gets vaccinated against COVID-19 at an Inova clinic in January 2021 (photo by Karen Bolt/Fairfax County Public Schools) Fairfax County is looking for artists to contribute to…
Reston Association (courtesy RA) Reston Association’s Board of Directors filled an at-large seat vacated by board member Glenn Small in November. At a Thursday (Jan. 26) night meeting, the board…
The county’s housing authority has entered into an agreement with Foulger-Pratt (Photo via Fairfax County). A task force will discuss the redevelopment of Reston Town Center North (RTC North) beginning…
Vehicles turn off Route 123 into Tysons Corner Center (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Vienna’s Ilia Malinin Impresses at U.S. Skating Championships — “Even before his leading score of 110.36…
The Ravel Dance Studio will re-open for fall classes 2020. The school will offer in person and virtual online instruction. With over 5000 sq. ft. to social distance the school has added air ionization filtration systems, ballet barres, acrylic dividers, hands free bathrooms, strict monitoring and more.
The Ravel Dance Studio will produce a Nutcracker Ballet Hollywood style video through the Reston Community CenterStage. REGISTRATION online begins August 17.
Chris Green is one of the DMV’s finest fitness instructors. A Lululemon and South Block ambassador, he is a coach and mentor to so many. He embodies grace, positivity and motivation in ways that no one else can. If we could all learn a thing or two from him, the world would be a much better place. He does so much for others, and does so with a smile on his face 99% of the time.
He recently ruptured his Achilles and has an incredibly long and tough journey ahead. As if COVID hadn’t impacted fitness professionals enough, throw this in the mix and it’s a double, even triple whammy. CG is no longer able to work and do what he loves for the time being because of this and we’d love your support.