From Fairfax Connector:
Routes 553 and 557
• Morning northbound buses will drop-off passengers on the NORTH side of Wiehle-Reston East Station. Afternoon southbound buses will continue to board passengers at Bus Bay Q on the SOUTH side of the station (no change to the afternoon boarding location).
• Buses will serve U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) campus via Sunrise Valley Drive both eastbound and westbound due to the conclusion of construction on the USGS entrance road.
• Buses will serve stops along Sunrise Valley Drive between Reston Parkway and USGS on all trips.
• Morning eastbound buses will drop-off passengers on the SOUTH side of Wiehle-Reston East Station.
• Afternoon westbound buses will continue to board passengers at Bus Bay G on the NORTH side of the station (no change to the afternoon boarding location).
• The 5 a.m. departure from Herndon-Monroe will drop passengers at Wiehle north side due to a connection with Route 952 service. This bus continues westbound as Route 952 after arriving at Wiehle.
The weekend is almost here. Before you crank up the air-conditioning, or head to bed for some much-needed sleep, let’s revisit the past week of news in Fairfax County. Here are…
The proposed redevelopment of an aging Residence Inn in the Town of Herndon is barreling toward a final approval before the Herndon Town Council this month. The property owner, identified…
Clyde’s of Reston, an American bar and restaurant, will permanently close its doors tomorrow, ending 31 years of business in Reston Town Center. But even as it auctions off iconic…
A Japanese maple tree on Church Street in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Heat Raises Risk for Outdoor Activities — “The National Weather Service (NWS) has issued a special weather statement…