Police said the victim was walking through the library about 4:20 p.m. when the suspect exposed himself.
Police located the suspect and arrested him. Patrice N. Nana, 24, no fixed address, was charged with Indecent Exposure.
In other crime news reported by FCPD’s Reston District Station this week:
BURGLARY, 12500 block of Laurel Glade Court, May 9. A resident reported someone entered the residence and took property.
BURGLARY, 11200 block of Leesburg Pike, May 10. An employee reported someone entered the business and took property.
ROBBERY, 2400 block of Angeline Drive, Herndon, May 4, 1:00 p.m. A pizza delivery driver was approached by two men claiming to be the customers of the delivery. The suspects took the pizza and cash from the victim by force and fled on foot. The driver did not require medical attention.
The first suspect was described as black, 17 to 18 years old, heavyset, and wearing a gray shirt. The second suspect was described as black, 17 to 18 years old, skinny and wearing black t-shirt and khaki colored shorts.
- 1800 block of Wiehle Avenue, property stolen from business.
- 700 block of Bennett Street, property stolen from school.
- 10500 block of Fox Crest Court, property from business.
- 1800 block of Discovery Street, property from business.
- 1700 block of Clover Meadow Drive, wallet from business.
- 2300 block of Hunters Woods Plaza, merchandise from business.
- 1800 block of Wiehle Avenue, bicycle from business.