The Lake Anne Jazz and Blues Festival takes place Saturday from 1 to 9:30 p.m. at Lake Anne Plaza. See this previous Reston Now story for the full lineup of performers at the free event.
Virginia-based pianist, composer and singer Adrian Duke is the festival headliner. His set begins at 7 p.m.
On Monday, the Herndon Labor Day Festival is happening on the Herndon Town Green (777 Lynn Street) from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The festival will include Virginia wine tastings, craft beers, live music, a craft show, sponsor gallery, and delicious food vendors.
The festival features Dancing Dream, an ABBA tribute band, on the green at 3:30 p.m.
Wine, Craft Brew Tastings and Entertainment – $20
(ID required to purchase tastings)
Concert only or designated driver – $5
Extra beer tastings – $2 per ticket
- Cash only at gate; Children 12 and under free
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Wine and craft beer tasting and selling of open containers ends at 4 p.m.
2015 Participating Virginia Wineries
- Cardamon Family Vineyards
- Chateau O’Brien
- Desert Rose Ranch and Winery
- Horton Vineyards
- Mattaponi Winery
- Mountain Cove Vineyards
- Rebec Vineyards
- Rogers Ford Farm Winery
- Thistle Gate Vineyard
- Two Twisted Posts Winery
Featured Craft Beers
- Forge Brew Works, Belgian Blonde
- Mad Fox Brewery, Kӧlsch
- South Street Brewery, Satan’s Pony – Amber Ale
- O’Conner Brewing Co., El Guapo – IPA
- Brothers Craft Brewing, Great Outdoors- Pale Ale
- Devils Backbone Brewing Co., Vienna Lager
- International Grill
- Island Smoothies and Coffee
- JR’s Italian Ice
- Rito Loco
- Sherri’s Crab Cakes
- Tender Rib
Photo: Adrian Duke at previous Lake Anne Jazz and Blues Festival/file photo