In true Reston fashion, Santa arrives in Reston via lake barge on Saturday.
St. Nick’s ride is the highlight of Jingle on Lake Anne, Lake Anne Plaza’s annual family friendly holiday festival. The day features strolling carolers, wine tastings, merchant specials, cookie decorating and much more.
Jingle on Lake Anne is free and will take place rain or shine.
Here is the schedule of events for Saturday, Dec. 5:
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m – Farmers & Craft Market
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – Reston Art Gallery Make-Your-Own Ornament Kids Crafts
- 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Reston Art Gallery Holiday Sparkle Exhibit
- 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. – Gifts from the Heart: Shopping Event and Reception at Reston Community Center Lake Anne
- 11 a.m to 2 p.m. – Cookie Decorating, Crafts and Plaza Activities
- Noon – Santa arrives by barge
- 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. – Pictures with Santa
- 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. – Pet Photos with Santa at PetMAC
- 6:30 p.m. – Tree Lighting and Caroling
Photo: Santa on a barge/Courtesy Jingle on Lake Anne
FCPS is ramping up efforts to provide on-site testing and prepare for vaccinations for elementary school-aged kids, including by enlisting a third party that hasn’t been publicly identified yet. Although…
An illustration of a coronavirus (via CDC/Unsplash) After seeing COVID-19 cases climb throughout August, Fairfax County seems to be finishing September at a plateau in the Delta variant-driven surge that…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA condo with a one-car garage and a clubhouse with a fitness center and pool was recently listed for rent in Reston.
A former youth minister at a Reston church faces multiple charges related to the unlawful filming of a minor. Douglas Johnson worked as a youth minister at St. John Neumann…