Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week started Monday and may have just what you need.
Participating Reston-area restaurants include:
- McCormick & Schmick’s, Reston Town Center
- The Melting Pot, Plaza America
- Morton’s, The Steakhouse, Reston Town Center
- M&S Grill, Reston Town Center
- Neyla, Reston Town Center
- PassionFish, Reston Town Center
- Europa, Herndon
- Stone’s Cove Kitbar, Herndon
Participating restaurants are offering $22 lunch menus and $35 dinner menus.
Visit the Restaurant Week website to make reservations and see the entire list of participating restaurants in D.C., Maryland and Virginia.
Restaurant Week, a project of the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington, has been extended through Feb. 3 due to the weather.