A new restaurant has filed permits to open at 11692 Plaza America.
Brown Bag started in Bethesda in 2002. It still has a location there, as well as franchises in Arlington and several stores in DC.
Brown Bag says on its website it takes pride in:
- Local artisan bakers producing multi-grain breads
- Produce from local farms, when in season
- All-natural dairy products
- Hormone-free, all-natural meats
- No trans-fats or processed ingredients
- Fresh squeezed juices
- Locally roasted coffee
- Homemade soups & dressings
On its website, Brown Bag founder Erich Fuldner calls Brown Bag “the anti-sub shop.”
The other area Brown Bag stores are open 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and include breakfast and lunch items. Check out the whole menu on Brown Bag’s website.