The free festival features performances by several acclaimed ukulele musicians, music demonstrations, a public morning jam session, festival vendors, and other family friendly activities.
The event will feature a wide variety of music genres ranging from blues, traditional Hawaiian, swing, and folk. Each group will lead festival goers in a strum-a-long session that will be fun for all ages.
Individuals are welcome to bring their ukuleles or pick up one at the festival and enjoy learning the tiny instrument.
Open Mic Session
10:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Community Stage Morning Jam Session at Café Montmartre
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Hula Monsters
- 1:45 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. Aloha Boys
- 3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Isa Pacifika Dancers (Traditional Hawaiian Dance Performance)
- 3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m. Rachel Manke
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. The Sweater Set
The free festival is hosted by the Lake Anne Merchants with support from theReston Community Center, Friends of Lake Anne (FOLA), and theNorthern Virginia Ukulele Ensemble.
The festival will take place rain or shine.