The new Aperature Apartments have sprung up quickly across Metro Center Drive from the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station.
The latest word on the development from The Bozzuto Group is it will begin leasing in “early 2017.”
The Aperture will feature 421 apartments in a seven-story building, and has been approved for 10,000 square feet of ground-floor retail.
The apartments sit on the site of the former Reston Mini-Storage facility, and construction has been going on for less than a year.
Here are some of the amenities planned for the building:
- Clubroom with entertainment kitchen, communal table, fireplace, lounge seating, HDTVs, and courtyard views
- Direct outdoor connection from the clubroom with flowing courtyard entryway
- Pool with outdoor kitchen, firepits, and lounge seating
- Outdoor amphitheater and movie screening area
- Bike repair station with convenient bike storage space
- Pet play zone
- Library space for reading or working
- Three adjacent fitness spaces with stretching and group fitness rooms, weights and cardio spaces, and an active outdoor yoga space
- WiFi Lounge with Computers
- Underground Parking Garage
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Resident Storage Space Available
Photos: Top, Aperture, August 2016; Bottom, Rendering of final product/Courtesy Bozzuto
A mural on the side of the Quality Inn on Fordson Road in Groveton (staff photo by Brandi Bottalico) Motorcyclist Dies Falling from I-495 — “An Alexandria motorcyclist was killed…
This is a sponsored column by attorneys John Berry and Kimberly Berry of Berry & Berry, PLLC, an employment and labor law firm located in Northern Virginia that specializes in federal…
The Fairfax Health District reported a small uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past week, while the availability of vaccines for the area’s youngest residents expanded. With more than 500…
For the second time in the past month, Reston Association’s Board of Directors has appointed a new board member — a process that is typically conducted with a member-driven election….