The new Aperature Apartments have sprung up quickly across Metro Center Drive from the Wiehle-Reston East Metro station.
The latest word on the development from The Bozzuto Group is it will begin leasing in “early 2017.”
The Aperture will feature 421 apartments in a seven-story building, and has been approved for 10,000 square feet of ground-floor retail.
The apartments sit on the site of the former Reston Mini-Storage facility, and construction has been going on for less than a year.
Here are some of the amenities planned for the building:
- Clubroom with entertainment kitchen, communal table, fireplace, lounge seating, HDTVs, and courtyard views
- Direct outdoor connection from the clubroom with flowing courtyard entryway
- Pool with outdoor kitchen, firepits, and lounge seating
- Outdoor amphitheater and movie screening area
- Bike repair station with convenient bike storage space
- Pet play zone
- Library space for reading or working
- Three adjacent fitness spaces with stretching and group fitness rooms, weights and cardio spaces, and an active outdoor yoga space
- WiFi Lounge with Computers
- Underground Parking Garage
- 24-Hour Concierge
- Resident Storage Space Available
Photos: Top, Aperture, August 2016; Bottom, Rendering of final product/Courtesy Bozzuto