Reston Association is welcoming new — and “not-so-new” — members to an open house to learn more about what the community has to offer.
The event will be held Sunday from 2-4 p.m. at The Lake House (11450 Baron Cameron Ave.).
According to a flier advertising the event, attendees will be able to:
- learn about aquatics, camps, environmental education and tennis programs
- learn about upcoming RA events for all ages
- meet members of the RA Board of Directors and advisory committee
- purchase pool and tennis passes and learn how to use WebTrac
- learn about how to get involved in Volunteer Reston
- vote in the RA Board of Directors’ election
- meet with the Covenants Advisor and learn about services provided to property owners
- meet local elected officials and community organization representatives
Refreshments will be provided by Jersey Mike’s, and door prizes will be awarded.
RA’s event calendar shows additional open house events at The Lake House are scheduled for April 30 and May 21.
Attendees are being asked to used WebTrac to register for the event. For more information, email [email protected] or call 703-435-6530.
Columbia Associates is opening a new mental health clinic in Reston (courtesy Columbia Associates) A mental health facility has opened its doors in Reston, promising to help both clients and…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Have you explored the culinary treasure…
The plan for a major residential neighborhood near the Innovation Center Metro station in the Herndon area is evolving. But the tweak won’t be approved by the Fairfax County Planning…
EVgo electric vehicle chargers (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) To further its environmental goals, Fairfax County’s to-do list should include building an electric vehicle charging network, addressing “critical” staff shortages,…