A handful of Reston restaurants will be taking part in Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week next week.
About 250 restaurants from throughout the DC area will be participating this year. Each will be offering a three-course lunch for $22, a three-course dinner for $35, and for the first time, brunch for $22. In addition, a “rewards program” will be offered for those who book their reservations to any of the participating restaurants through the RWDMV website.
Reston restaurants that will be participating in the weeklong event include:
- M&S Grill (11901 Democracy Drive)
- The Melting Pot (11730 Plaza America Drive)
- McCormick & Schmick’s (11920 Democracy Drive)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (11956 Market St.)
- PassionFish (11960 Democracy Drive)
Some of the restaurants are planning additional specials beyond the discounted meal deals.
— PassionFish Reston (@PassionFishRest) August 9, 2017
For more information, follow the Metropolitan Washington Restaurant Week page on Facebook.