Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
The following articles were the five most-clicked links on Reston Now this past week.
- Permit Processed to Demolish North Point Burger King Building, Make Way for Chick-fil-A
- At-Large Director Ray Wedell Steps Down from Reston Association Board
- New Owners Have Big Plans for Reston Farm Market, Which Opens Next Week
- Crime Roundup: Police Say Herndon Man Used Pepper Spray on Kids on W&OD Trail
- Crosswalks or Bridge Considered for Pedestrians, Bikes Over Eastbound Toll Road Ramp
Related to the No. 2 story about Wedell, the Reston Association Board of Directors is seeking candidates to fill the seat through April’s election. Interested members must submit their statements of candidacy by Sept. 22.
Feel free to discuss these topics and anything else that happened locally this week. Have a great weekend!
With the D.C. area’s summer heat in full swing, local organizers worry that there are too few options for unhoused residents in the county to cool down. Last month, the…
A car crashed into a utility pole on the 900 block of Herndon Parkway yesterday (Wednesday) evening, resulting in an ongoing, hours-long road closure. Shortly before 5 p.m., a driver…
Arts agencies from Fairfax County, Arlington and Alexandria are forming a supergroup. Unveiled Monday (Aug. 8), the newly created Northern Virginia Local Arts Agencies (NVLAA) consists of ArtsFairfax, the Alexandria…