Before we head off into the windy weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Developing: Reston Association’s CEO Leaves Position
- As New Tenants Come to Reston Town Center, Current Businesses Report Losses Due to Paid Parking
- South Lakes High School Students Stage Walkout In the Aftermath of Florida Shooting
- Proposal to Conduct Third Review of Controversial Tetra Purchase Withdrawn
- After Changes, Plan to Redevelop Offices into Condominiums Moves Forward
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Find some good insights in this week’s Reston Home Insider, including: “If you’re not getting showing requests in the first 24 to 48 hours, your home is likely mispriced.”
A local employee was selected as employee of the year during this year’s RAMMYS. The awards, which are organized by Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington. Fully vaccinated guests attended the in-person…
The Fairfax County School Board discusses a first-year interim report of a two-year review of the district’s special education program (via FCPS) Fairfax County Public Schools is conducting the first…
Senior Movie Day Returns — Reston Association’s senior movie day returns to Bow Tie Cinema in Reston Town Center today. Doors open at 9:15 a.m. and the movie — Queen…