Before we head off into the windy weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Developing: Reston Association’s CEO Leaves Position
- As New Tenants Come to Reston Town Center, Current Businesses Report Losses Due to Paid Parking
- South Lakes High School Students Stage Walkout In the Aftermath of Florida Shooting
- Proposal to Conduct Third Review of Controversial Tetra Purchase Withdrawn
- After Changes, Plan to Redevelop Offices into Condominiums Moves Forward
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
This is a sponsored column by attorneys John Berry and Kimberly Berry of Berry & Berry, PLLC, an employment and labor law firm located in Northern Virginia that specializes in federal…
The Fairfax Health District reported a small uptick in COVID-19 cases over the past week, while the availability of vaccines for the area’s youngest residents expanded. With more than 500…
For the second time in the past month, Reston Association’s Board of Directors has appointed a new board member — a process that is typically conducted with a member-driven election….
Local police are investigating an incident of arson and graffiti that occurred at St. John Neumann Catholic Community Church in Reston yesterday (Sunday). The graffiti, which was found at the…