Before we head off into the windy weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Developing: Reston Association’s CEO Leaves Position
- As New Tenants Come to Reston Town Center, Current Businesses Report Losses Due to Paid Parking
- South Lakes High School Students Stage Walkout In the Aftermath of Florida Shooting
- Proposal to Conduct Third Review of Controversial Tetra Purchase Withdrawn
- After Changes, Plan to Redevelop Offices into Condominiums Moves Forward
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.