Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Italian Restaurant to Open in Reston Town Center Next Year
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls to Open Next Month in Reston Town Center
- Despite Appeals, Residents Voice Strong Support for Downtown Herndon Redevelopment
- San Diego-based Big Data Firm Opens Reston Office
- Five Men Involved in Attempted Robbery at Hunters Woods Village Center
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. We’re also looking for photos of Reston submitted by readers.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
FCPS is ramping up efforts to provide on-site testing and prepare for vaccinations for elementary school-aged kids, including by enlisting a third party that hasn’t been publicly identified yet. Although…
An illustration of a coronavirus (via CDC/Unsplash) After seeing COVID-19 cases climb throughout August, Fairfax County seems to be finishing September at a plateau in the Delta variant-driven surge that…
A 3 BD/2.5 BA condo with a one-car garage and a clubhouse with a fitness center and pool was recently listed for rent in Reston.
A former youth minister at a Reston church faces multiple charges related to the unlawful filming of a minor. Douglas Johnson worked as a youth minister at St. John Neumann…