Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- L’OCCITANE en Provence in Reston Town Center is Temporarily Closed
- Entries for Abandoned Boat Raffle Due This Week
- Herndon Man Wins Top Lottery Prize
- Op-Ed: Worrisome Signs That Wheelock Never Intended for Hidden Creek To Remain a Golf Course
- Developing: Man Hit With Possible BB Pellet While Walking Dog
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. We’re also looking for photos of Reston submitted by readers.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
(Updated at 4:15 p.m.) A redevelopment proposal for nearly 9-acre parcel of land near Lake Fairfax Park is headed for a vote before the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors this…
Electric buses have at last joined Northern Virginia’s largest local bus fleet. Fairfax Connector launched the eight battery-powered vehicles out of its West Ox Operations and Maintenance Center (4970 Alliance…
Reston Association (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association’s Board of Directors has a new vacancy. Mike Collins — who represents apartment owners within RA’s membership — resigned Friday (Sept….
A belated Mosaic Fall Festival, postponed by rain, takes over Strawberry Park on Saturday, Sept. 30 (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Metro Still Recovering From Derailment Near National Airport — “Most…