Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now this week.
- Fairfax Police Investigating Robbery at BB&T on Fox Mill Road
- Plans Move Forward to Revamp Herndon’s South Elden Street Area
- Thai Restaurant Now Open in North Point Village Center
- Democrat Ibraheem Samirah Wins 86th District Seat
- Report: Road Salt Hurts Reston Streams, Environment
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Finn Thai Reston/Facebook
The widening of Elden Street from four to six lanes — a roughly $40.6 million project — is expected to begin in late 2022. The Virginia Department of Transportation plans…
A local mental health practice is on the move. Dr. Goldberg & Associates plans to open move into a larger location by Nov. 1, a business representative tells Reston Now….
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
A Food Lion in Herndon (via Google Maps) Fairfax County’s new plastic bag tax, set to take effect on Jan. 1, drew both support and opposition from the supermarket industry….