Local News Now, the locally-owned company behind Reston Now, is looking for a multi-talented Account Executive to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable talking to clients and prospective clients, working to help them achieve their local marketing goals, and collaborating with colleagues to find creative solutions to challenging problems.
Located in Arlington’s Ballston neighborhood, LNN is an online local media company that uses social media and our websites — PoPville, ARLnow, Reston Now, Tysons Reporter and soon ALXnow — to delight readers, enhance communities, and serve clients. Our advertising clients range from local businesses to regional nonprofits to local governments. Collectively, our sites are read by nearly three-quarters of a million people every month.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Keep track of client ad campaigns and performance
- Work every day to find creative ways to champion clients
- Help run our four owned-and-operated Instagram accounts
- Collaborate with members of our business and editorial teams on special projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to quickly learn digital tools like Pipedrive CRM, Asana, etc.
- Willingness to take initiative and push for the right course of action when necessary
This job is open to recent college grads, including those graduating this spring. Compensation will be determined by experience. All necessary training will be provided.
To apply, email a resume to [email protected].