Local News Now, the locally-owned company behind Reston Now, is looking for a multi-talented Account Executive to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills. They should be comfortable talking to clients and prospective clients, working to help them achieve their local marketing goals, and collaborating with colleagues to find creative solutions to challenging problems.
Located in Arlington’s Ballston neighborhood, LNN is an online local media company that uses social media and our websites — PoPville, ARLnow, Reston Now, Tysons Reporter and soon ALXnow — to delight readers, enhance communities, and serve clients. Our advertising clients range from local businesses to regional nonprofits to local governments. Collectively, our sites are read by nearly three-quarters of a million people every month.
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Keep track of client ad campaigns and performance
- Work every day to find creative ways to champion clients
- Help run our four owned-and-operated Instagram accounts
- Collaborate with members of our business and editorial teams on special projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to quickly learn digital tools like Pipedrive CRM, Asana, etc.
- Willingness to take initiative and push for the right course of action when necessary
This job is open to recent college grads, including those graduating this spring. Compensation will be determined by experience. All necessary training will be provided.
To apply, email a resume to [email protected].
Busy medical practice, located in Fairfax, seeks FT LPN to assist doctors in managing care of patients.
Experience preferred, IV experience a plus. Direct patient contact responsibilities. Requires strong computer skills for EMR responsibilities, ability to multitask and must have outstanding English language skills.
Job requires full and independent mobility, and ability to stand for long periods of time. Work days, Monday through Friday. Excellent salary and benefits.
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected], or fax to 703-940-1497.
Urban Igloo is growing in Reston and needs real estate agents.
We are growing fast in NORTHERN VIRGINIA and need top agents to handle our leads and spearhead our growth.
Are you a smart, motivated person who loves working with people in a fast-paced environment?
Are you interested in real estate, and would enjoy matching people with apartments while having the potential to make $40,000+ your first year?
Do you have a real estate license, or are you planning to get one (with the promise of a great job at the end)?
Do you love working your own hours and being your own boss?
If so, you may be just the kind of person we seek to hire. You can start making money quickly and work in a high-energy environment as a full-time real estate agent with Urban Igloo. Get the experience you need to jump-start your career from a company that’s entrepreneurial, specializes in rentals and is growing fast (that’s why we need you).
What You Need
- A go-getter attitude and a passion for real estate
- A background in sales, leasing or real estate
- An active real estate license or you are in the process of obtaining one
- Access to a clean, insured vehicle and enjoy driving
- A smartphone you keep within site, ready to conduct business on the fly
- Local knowledge of the DMV area and the confidence to share your love of our great city
- You are comfortable working weekends and getting paid on a commission basis
What You Get
- Potential to make $40,000+ in your first year with the best rental commission splits in the business
- Qualified renter and landlord leads to help you grow your business
- Training and mentorship from some of the best folks in the business
- Control of your own hours – it’s truly a matter of effort dictating success
- Tools and resources to close your first deal within one month
- A gateway to a successful career in commercial or residential real estate or expansion within Urban Igloo
- A fun bunch of co-workers in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company
To apply for this position, click here.
Editor’s Note: This job listing is sponsored by Flynn Realty Associates.
Real Estate Team seeks professional, creative, detail-oriented and self-motivator to provide support services in fast-paced, exciting environment. Must have high energy and excellent interpersonal, organizational and written/oral communication skills. Computer skills and strong references required. Prior experience as processor in real estate arena is a plus but is not required.
Position available immediately and full time is preferred.
Pay rate determined on experience level and will include additional incentives based on team reaching set goals. There are no benefits such as life or health insurance.
Please email your resume and a brief description highlighting qualifications and experience to [email protected].
If your business is hiring and you would like to place a sponsored job listing, call Meghan McMahon at 703-348-0583.