Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now this week.
- EXCLUSIVE: Reston Town Center’s Vapiano at the Center of Alleged International Money Laundering Scheme
- Fairfax County Police Investigating Mob Assault in Reston
- Pool Closures Continue as Reston Association Looks to Hire More Lifeguards
- Funds Approved for Makeover of Reston Parkway Intersection
- JUST IN: Big Buns and matchbox Coming to Reston Station by 2020
If you would like us to follow-up with you about your tip, please include your contact information. In recent days, we have received tips with incomplete phone numbers and email addresses.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Fairfax County will use an estimated $10 million in COVID-19 relief money for another major grant program aimed at helping community partners keep their doors open. The Board of Supervisors…
The Town of Herndon is looking to update decades-old rules involving accessory dwelling units to make the process less burdensome for homeowners. The Herndon Planning Commission held a virtual public…
The latest Reston Home Insider explains why buyer fatigue is so common right now and ways to push through it.
(Updated at 11:30 a.m.) Face masks are now required when students are inside Fairfax County Public School buildings, regardless of an individual’s vaccination status, the school district announced this morning…