Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now this week.
- EXCLUSIVE: Reston Town Center’s Vapiano at the Center of Alleged International Money Laundering Scheme
- Fairfax County Police Investigating Mob Assault in Reston
- Pool Closures Continue as Reston Association Looks to Hire More Lifeguards
- Funds Approved for Makeover of Reston Parkway Intersection
- JUST IN: Big Buns and matchbox Coming to Reston Station by 2020
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
If you would like us to follow-up with you about your tip, please include your contact information. In recent days, we have received tips with incomplete phone numbers and email addresses.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
The bar and lounge celebrated a soft opening earlier this month (via Eve’s Garden/Facebook) The Faraday Park neighborhood has officially welcomed another tenant: Eve’s Garden Lounge and Bar. The Asian…
Live Fairfax is a bi-weekly column exploring Fairfax County. This recurring column is sponsored and written by Sharmane Medaris of McEnearney Associates. Questions? Reach Sharmane at 813-504-4479. Prepare to be amazed! Fairfax County…
The Herndon Festival returns to the town in June (courtesy Town of Herndon) “American Idol” winner David Cook will headline this year’s Herndon Festival, set to take place from June…
Banners commemorating U.S. service members killed in past wars hang in Fairfax City’s Old Town Square for Memorial Day (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) The Water Mine and Other Parks…