Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now this week.
- EXCLUSIVE: Reston Town Center’s Vapiano at the Center of Alleged International Money Laundering Scheme
- As Needs Evolve, Reston Association Struggles to Handle Covenants Workload, Property Inspections
- Report: Amazon Moves to Acquire Herndon Property
- UPDATED: In Democratic Primary, Former Fairfax County Planning Commissioner Wins Hunter Mill District Seat
- JUST IN: Bulova Suggests Possible Legal Recourse Against Comstock’s Campaigning Restrictions at Reston Station Plaza
If you would like us to follow-up with you about your tip, please include your contact information. In recent days, we have received tips with incomplete phone numbers and email addresses.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.