Seventeen area high school seniors were recently awarded scholarships by the medical staff at Reston Hospital Center.
The student, who are from Fairfax and Loudoun County high schools, were recognized for academic excellence and excitement for pursue careers in healthcare.
RHC offers $15,000 in scholarships to local schools annually. The program has been in effect for the last 21 years.
“We are thrilled to be able to support these young adults as they venture into the world in search of their dream careers,” Dr. Avisesh Sahgal, president of Reston Hospital Center’s Medical Staff, said in a statement.
This year’s scholarship recipients are below:
- Ansel Sanchez – Briar Woods High School
- Lindsay Marie Burns – Broad Run High School
- Anna Kate Erstling – Chantilly High School
- Ashley Arely Reyes – Chantilly High School
- Lillian Tran – Dominion High School
- Riya Hadvani – Herndon High School
- Christopher Ngo-Khang Nguyen – James Madison High School
- Mariana Fernandes Gragnani – Langley High School
- Yanni George Conomos – McLean High School
- Maxmine Irmhild Ayompe-Mody – Oakton High School
- Jasmine Chiann Foo – Oakton High School
- Allison Armstrong – Park View High School
- Rayness Mollinedo-Rodriguez – Park View High School
- Chelsea Lazatin – Potomac Falls High School
- Nicole Post – South Lakes High School
- Olivia Nicole Chandler – Westfield High School
- Daisy Allison Lopez Rosa – Westfield High School
Photo via Reston Hospital Center