Self-described as “a cello rock powerhouse featuring three cellists and a drummer,” Cello Fury performs original music combining cello sounds with rock beats.
The performance will take place at Reston Station Plaza from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. on Sunday.
Parking is free on weekends in the Metro parking garage.
Tomorrow (June 29)
- Síneadh Fada with Foley Academy of Irish Dance (11 a.m.-1 p.m.) — Enjoy free Irish dancing outside the Jahn Building atop Wiehle-Reston East Metro.
- Bookworms Club (11 a.m.) — This book club for young readers meets regularly on Saturdays at Scrawl Books.
Sunday (June 30)
- Guesstimation Game (all day) — Preschoolers to sixth graders can learn how to guesstimate at the Herndon Fortnightly Library.
- Reston Runners (7 a.m.) — The Reston Runners will meet at the Lake Anne Village Center for 3- and 6- mile walks, 10- and 17-mile runs and a 12-mile trail run.
- Sunday Art in the Park: Two Bass Hit (7-8 p.m.) — Professor of Bass Donovan Stokes will lead a diverse program of jazz, gypsy jazz and other international music for two basses at the corner of Market and Explorer streets in Reston Town Center. The event is free and open to all
Photo via Cello Fury/Facebook