Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Sprouts Farmers Market Looks to Hire 150 Employees Ahead of Opening
- Campus Commons Plan Prompts ‘Rescue Sunrise Valley’ Campaign
- Trio of Projects Heads to Reston Planning and Zoning Committee Next Week
- Local Committee OKs Isaac Newton Square Proposal
- Crime Roundup: Boys with Gun Take Bikes in Reston
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via handout/Fairfax County Government
Hundreds of electric scooters have started popping up around Fairfax County after the county announced last week that it had approved two vendors for its shared mobility device program. Bird…
CDC Updates Mask Guidance — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention now recommends masks indoors in places with high or substantial COVID-19 transmission and in schools nationwide, regardless of…
Reston Association is putting together a five-year plan for capital improvement projects as a number of decades-old facilities are in need of upgrades. At last week’s Board of Directors meeting,…
More children are participating in Reston Association’s summer camps this year than before the COVID-19 pandemic. After canceling the program last year for the first time in its more than…