Although most of the business is fully operational, the mind and body studio will require repairs over the next several weeks.
The fallen tree damaged Onelife’s HVAC unit. Punctures in the roof also led to major flooding.
Onelife is offering additional yoga classes in the main group exercise studio beginning today (Monday):
- Monday 7:30 p.m., Sunset Yoga
- Tuesday: Noon, Vinyasa Flow Yoga; 7:30 p.m., Slow Flow Yoga
- Wednesday 7:30 p.m. Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- Saturday 11:30 a.m.Power Yoga
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. Vinyasa Flow Yoga
“Even though most of the damage was in the Mind/Body studio, the team has worked non-stop since Tuesday night and we will be able to host classes on Monday morning,” Nancy Terry, senior vice president of marketing at US Fitness Holdings, told Reston Now.
The kids club opened last Wednesday and all amenities in the women’s locker room opened later in the week.
Onelife Fitness is located at 11445 Isaac Newton Square.
Photo via @codesurfer_/Twitter