Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County School Board to Vote on Changes to School Names with Confederate Ties
- Aslin Beer Co. Begins Construction on New Location in Herndon
- Lorton Teen to Stand Trial as Adult in Killing of Reston Couple
- Planning Commission Approves Isaac Newton Square Redevelopment Plan
- Two Rabid Animals Found in Herndon
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Charlotte Geary
It’s going to be a cold and rainy weekend in Fairfax County, thanks to Tropical Storm Ophelia. Tracking to make landfall in North Carolina today (Friday), the storm is expected to reach Northern Virginia tonight.
Reston Station (file photo) Qualtrics, a technology and data research company, has officially opened its doors in Reston. The company, which provides artifical intelligence-driven software to assist businesses with customer…
The Boro in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is considering a pilot program to support more murals in its commercial revitalization areas. The pilot program, called Paint…
Jersey Mike’s is set to open at Seneca Corner in Great Falls (courtesy Republic Land Development) Another fast food option will soon be open in Great Falls. Jersey Mike’s Subs…