Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Campus Commons Proposal Gets OK From Fairfax County Planning Commission
- Developer Appeals Denial of Proposal for Apartment Building Near New Dominion Parkway
- Family-owned Weird Brothers Coffee Opens Second Location in Herndon
- Reston Association Looks to Increase All Staff Salaries Amid Staffing and Retention Issues
- With Finalized Locations, County to Double Bikeshare Stations in Reston by 2020
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Weird Brothers Coffee
Reston Mother Among Those Affected by Return of Evictions — “Gladys Suarez has lived in her Reston apartment for 20 years with her daughter and 4-year-old grandson. When she fell…
The Fairfax County Economic Development Authority gave nearly $29,000 to 10 social media influencers over the past year to highlight its jobs portal and virtual career fairs. The campaign primarily…
(Updated at 3:25 p.m.) Herndon Police officers are investigating reports that gun shots were fired in the 900 block of Alabama Drive, the department says. According to the Herndon Police…
COVID-19 cases are still on the upswing, but for the first time in 16 months, the Fairfax Health District did not lose a single person in the past week to…