Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Campus Commons Proposal Gets OK From Fairfax County Planning Commission
- Developer Appeals Denial of Proposal for Apartment Building Near New Dominion Parkway
- Family-owned Weird Brothers Coffee Opens Second Location in Herndon
- Reston Association Looks to Increase All Staff Salaries Amid Staffing and Retention Issues
- With Finalized Locations, County to Double Bikeshare Stations in Reston by 2020
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Weird Brothers Coffee
A girl holds a book at last year’s reopening of the Lorton Library, one of two hosts of the inaugural Children’s Summer Reading Festival (courtesy Fairfax County Public Library) Fairfax…
A planned renovation of Armstrong Elementary School in Reston will include a new main entrance vestibule (via FCPS) The renovation of Reston’s Armstrong Elementary School is expected to begin in…
Kids explore the Red Caboose in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Vienna Featured Live on TV Right Now — “Lights. Camera. Action! Tune into the @fox5dc Zip Trip LIVE from…
The American Legion Bridge into Maryland (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) If you find trips on the Capital Beltway into Maryland nightmarish now, imagine what they would be like without…