The annual event, which happens from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., is a fundraiser that relies on donations.
The yard sale will include baby and kids gear like toys, games, book, stain-free clothing and gently-worn shoes. Larger items include high chairs, swings, music tables, bikes and kitchen sets.
All remaining items will be 50 percent off from noon to 1 p.m.
The sale takes place at 12021 North Shore Drive.
Tomorrow (Nov. 9)
- Sing Books with Miss Emily (10:30-11 a.m.) — Join Mis Emily to celebrate the 50th birthday of Sesame Street. The event is co-sponsored by Friends of Reston Regional Library.
- Sesame Street Birthday Celebration (10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.) — Celebrate the show’s 50th birthday, which will include games, activities, stories, songs and more.
Sunday (Nov. 10)
- Author Andrew Marble (2 p.m.) — Marble discusses his biography on a U.S. military leader. The event takes place at Scrawl Books in Reston Town Center.
- History of World War II (2-4 p.m.) — Harry Butowsky of George Mason University continues his six-part lecture series on the wart Reston Regional Library. This weekend’s session is the last of the series.
- Sunday Afternoon Dance (2:30-4:30 p.m.) — Dancers of all skill levels are welcome to dance at Reston Community Center Hunters Woods. The session is open to participants age 18 and above.
- Country Western Dance (5:30-7:30 p.m.) — Dances are held monthly in the community room at Reston Community Center. The cost is $5 per session for Restonians and $10 for all others.
Photo via LANK/Facebook
Fairfax County’s COVID-19 case levels remain well below the worst days of the pandemic, but their rapid rise over the past month is enough to set off alarm bells, threatening…
The latest Legal Insider explains how a medical professional could help you with security clearance.
Monday, July 26 Pleibol & Food (6:45 p.m.) — Baseball and food go hand-in-hand. Join the National Museum of American History for an event centered around their new exhibit, highlighting…
A venture capital fund that invested millions of dollars in a startup later hit with a federal fraud investigation and bankruptcy is suing the Herndon-based business accelerator Center for Innovative…