The annual event, which happens from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., is a fundraiser that relies on donations.
The yard sale will include baby and kids gear like toys, games, book, stain-free clothing and gently-worn shoes. Larger items include high chairs, swings, music tables, bikes and kitchen sets.
All remaining items will be 50 percent off from noon to 1 p.m.
The sale takes place at 12021 North Shore Drive.
Tomorrow (Nov. 9)
- Sing Books with Miss Emily (10:30-11 a.m.) — Join Mis Emily to celebrate the 50th birthday of Sesame Street. The event is co-sponsored by Friends of Reston Regional Library.
- Sesame Street Birthday Celebration (10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.) — Celebrate the show’s 50th birthday, which will include games, activities, stories, songs and more.
Sunday (Nov. 10)
- Author Andrew Marble (2 p.m.) — Marble discusses his biography on a U.S. military leader. The event takes place at Scrawl Books in Reston Town Center.
- History of World War II (2-4 p.m.) — Harry Butowsky of George Mason University continues his six-part lecture series on the wart Reston Regional Library. This weekend’s session is the last of the series.
- Sunday Afternoon Dance (2:30-4:30 p.m.) — Dancers of all skill levels are welcome to dance at Reston Community Center Hunters Woods. The session is open to participants age 18 and above.
- Country Western Dance (5:30-7:30 p.m.) — Dances are held monthly in the community room at Reston Community Center. The cost is $5 per session for Restonians and $10 for all others.
Photo via LANK/Facebook