Patrons of Lake Anne Plaza can enjoy a “Small Crawl” on Saturday, Nov. 30.
During the event, participants can join a group crawl — or walk — around the plaza to enjoy samples from several businesses.
The walk begins at the bronze sculpture of Reston’s founder Bob Simon and takes participants to the following businesses, which will offer special selections from the products they offer:
- Teapot & Cake – Snowflake cupcake $1
- Reston Historic Trust & Museum – Reston Sticker – FREE!
- Chesapeake Chocolates – Free wine tasting and Virginia treats 12 – 3pm and $1 Chocolate all day long. Write a letter to Santa at the North Pole Mailing station
- Reston Used Books Store– 50 perfect short stories
- Lake Anne Brew House – 1/2 price off of your first “Small Pour” (5oz size taster)
- Lake Anne Coffee House & Wine Bar – Small cookie for sale
The event takes place all day on Saturday in honor of Small Business Saturday.
Before we head into another weekend of changing expectations for wearing masks, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Remains of missing Restonian…
The Reston Town Center Association is among the five honorees selected by ArtsFairfax for its 2021 Arts Awards, an annual celebration of Fairfax County’s arts community. ArtsFairfax, a nonprofit that…
Thank you for subscribing and your continued support of local news.
Reston has seen a noticeable uptick in development over the past half-decade, just as local officials hoped with the arrival of Metro’s Silver Line, but between the multitude of projects…