Patrons of Lake Anne Plaza can enjoy a “Small Crawl” on Saturday, Nov. 30.
During the event, participants can join a group crawl — or walk — around the plaza to enjoy samples from several businesses.
The walk begins at the bronze sculpture of Reston’s founder Bob Simon and takes participants to the following businesses, which will offer special selections from the products they offer:
- Teapot & Cake – Snowflake cupcake $1
- Reston Historic Trust & Museum – Reston Sticker – FREE!
- Chesapeake Chocolates – Free wine tasting and Virginia treats 12 – 3pm and $1 Chocolate all day long. Write a letter to Santa at the North Pole Mailing station
- Reston Used Books Store– 50 perfect short stories
- Lake Anne Brew House – 1/2 price off of your first “Small Pour” (5oz size taster)
- Lake Anne Coffee House & Wine Bar – Small cookie for sale
The event takes place all day on Saturday in honor of Small Business Saturday.