Patrons of Lake Anne Plaza can enjoy a “Small Crawl” on Saturday, Nov. 30.
During the event, participants can join a group crawl — or walk — around the plaza to enjoy samples from several businesses.
The walk begins at the bronze sculpture of Reston’s founder Bob Simon and takes participants to the following businesses, which will offer special selections from the products they offer:
- Teapot & Cake – Snowflake cupcake $1
- Reston Historic Trust & Museum – Reston Sticker – FREE!
- Chesapeake Chocolates – Free wine tasting and Virginia treats 12 – 3pm and $1 Chocolate all day long. Write a letter to Santa at the North Pole Mailing station
- Reston Used Books Store– 50 perfect short stories
- Lake Anne Brew House – 1/2 price off of your first “Small Pour” (5oz size taster)
- Lake Anne Coffee House & Wine Bar – Small cookie for sale
The event takes place all day on Saturday in honor of Small Business Saturday.
A girl holds a book at last year’s reopening of the Lorton Library, one of two hosts of the inaugural Children’s Summer Reading Festival (courtesy Fairfax County Public Library) Fairfax…
A planned renovation of Armstrong Elementary School in Reston will include a new main entrance vestibule (via FCPS) The renovation of Reston’s Armstrong Elementary School is expected to begin in…
Kids explore the Red Caboose in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Vienna Featured Live on TV Right Now — “Lights. Camera. Action! Tune into the @fox5dc Zip Trip LIVE from…
The American Legion Bridge into Maryland (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) If you find trips on the Capital Beltway into Maryland nightmarish now, imagine what they would be like without…