Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- American Tap Room in Reston Town Center May Close Later This Month
- DEVELOPING: Family Evacuates Herndon Home After Fire
- McDonald’s in Reston Expected to Reopen This Month
- Market Celebrating German, Austrian Culture to Debut in Herndon
- Op-Ed: Reston Association “Branding” or Conning?
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your weekend plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Ruben
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Herndon teen John Gluck takes his star turn on…
Herndon Police Chief Maggie DeBoard says that the lack of beds in mental health facilities is compounding a mental health crisis and taking much-needed local officers off the streets for…
Portales Aloso waited an hour on Tuesday (Oct. 19) for a Metro train from Reston into D.C. The wait on Wednesday was 20 minutes. He was among countless commuters in…
(Updated at 12:35 p.m.) Reston-based company ScienceLogic is relocating its headquarters. It’s looking to move into the 13th floor office space at 11955 Democracy Drive. That’s the corner building anchored…