We’re counting down the top 20 most-read articles of 2019 this week and next week. Kicking off the list today is #16-20.
20. A poll about Reston Town Center’s rebranding efforts had nearly 2,000 respondents. Although a representative for Boston Properties indicated some “exciting news” was expected over the summer, the news Gods remained mum for most of the year.
19. A sponsored post from 2014 continues to top the charts — with sporadic spikes in clicks throughout the year. The post, which was submitted by Just Cats Clinic at Lake Anne Plaza, covers tips on how to determine when a cat is in pain.
18. Paddywax The Candle Bar announced plans to open up a new location in Reston Town Center, part of much retail movement in the town center this year.
17. In what was a familiar theme this year, Williams-Sonoma and Pottery Barn closed up shop in Reston Town Center, leaving two big vacancies.
16. Nonetheless, the retail scene looked blissful once again when Peet’s Coffee, DC Row, and four other businesses announced plans to open up in the town center.
Look out for the #11-15 on the countdown tomorrow.
Photo by vantagehill/Flickr
It’s going to be a cold and rainy weekend in Fairfax County, thanks to Tropical Storm Ophelia. Tracking to make landfall in North Carolina today (Friday), the storm is expected to reach Northern Virginia tonight.
Reston Station (file photo) Qualtrics, a technology and data research company, has officially opened its doors in Reston. The company, which provides artifical intelligence-driven software to assist businesses with customer…
The Boro in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is considering a pilot program to support more murals in its commercial revitalization areas. The pilot program, called Paint…
Jersey Mike’s is set to open at Seneca Corner in Great Falls (courtesy Republic Land Development) Another fast food option will soon be open in Great Falls. Jersey Mike’s Subs…