Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- BREAKING: Two COVID-19 Cases Linked to U.S. Geological Survey HQ in Reston
- Fairfax County Board Considers Declaring Local Emergency
- Reston Town Center is a ‘Ghost Town’
- Roundup: Coronavirus Closures in Reston and Herndon
- JUST IN: Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Declares Local Emergency
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. A number of carryout and delivery options are available locally.
Photo by Don Becker
Before we head into a weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days. Pet of the Week: Bear who, after living outside…
Construction on a new pedestrian bridge over Wiehle Avenue is set to begin sometime next summer. The bridge, which would connect to the Washington & Old Dominion Trail, is intended…
Zoomph, a Reston-based tech company that started in 2016 is continuing to build national partnerships. Its digital platform provides social media post metrics for sports clients along with detailed demographic…
For anyone who feels strongly about whether or not Lee Highway and Lee-Jackson Memorial Highway should continue to bear those names, the time to share that opinion has arrived. The…