Before we head off into the weekend, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- BREAKING: Two COVID-19 Cases Linked to U.S. Geological Survey HQ in Reston
- Fairfax County Board Considers Declaring Local Emergency
- Reston Town Center is a ‘Ghost Town’
- Roundup: Coronavirus Closures in Reston and Herndon
- JUST IN: Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Declares Local Emergency
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below. A number of carryout and delivery options are available locally.
Photo by Don Becker
A shortage of seasonal workers has the Fairfax County Park Authority straining to stay afloat at the time of year when many of its facilities — from swimming pools to…
A company representative did not immediately return a request for comment. Photo via Midtown Jewelers/Facebook News Read more…
Peaceful Mind Solutions Finally, a therapist who has time for you. Those who have tried to find counseling in the last two years may have discovered that therapists are overwhelmed…
Fairfax County is considering making all existing and future development built to lessen flooding risks from huge, 100-year event storms, as opposed to a 10-year storm. The risk of flooding…