Before we head off into another weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Local Online Predators Arrested in ‘Operation COVID Crackdown’
- Health Department Issues Rabies Alert for Reston
- COVID-19 Deaths Double in Fairfax County
- Report: 11 COVID-19 Deaths Linked to Longterm Care Facility in Herndon
- Fairfax County COVID-19 Counts Nears 2,000 Mark
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Image via FCPS