Before we head off into another weekend with a stay-at-home order in effect, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Reston Pools Further Reopen With Transition Into Phase 3
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle on Wiehle Avenue
- FCPS Superintendent Eyeing Delayed Return to School, Outside Learning
- Tesla Supercharging Station Opens in Reston Station
- Wheelock Continues Courting Ideas for Redevelopment of Hidden Creek Country Club
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Comstock
Clouds loom over the Tysons Metro station (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fare-Free Connector to Metrorail Transfers Start Tomorrow — “To continue to improve transit service in Fairfax County, the…
Students wear and wave Pride flags at Fairfax High School’s walkout (photo by Carys Owens) Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Chairman Jeff McKay believes the county will be on “safe…
The anticipated groundbreaking is officially on pause (via Comstock) The redevelopment of downtown Herndon by Reston-based developer Comstock has been officially been put on pause. But Fairfax County’s commitment to…
Your new physical therapy and sports rehab experts in Tysons Corner. Rehab 2 Perform is bringing their fitness focused physical therapy company to Tysons Corner! R2P serves the community with…