Reston Association is hosting a series of listening sessions for its members beginning next month.
All five sessions will take place virtually on Zoom. The first four sessions will be targeted to subjects related to each of Reston’s districts, according to RA. The last session, which takes place in October, will touch on general topics.
Each meeting begins at 7 p.m.
A breakdown of the schedule, along with links on how to join, is available below:
- Sept. 9 – North Point District
- Sept. 17 – South Lakes District
- Sept. 21 – Hunters Woods/Dogwood District
- Sept. 29 – Lake Anne/Tall Oaks District
- Oct. 15 – At-Large Meeting
Representatives of RA and its Board of Directors will be available to answer and field questions.