Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Best Buy in Reston to Close Next Month
- Fairfax County Sees Over 400 New COVID-19 Cases Per Week in Mid-August
- Facing Lawsuit, Balducci’s to Close Reston Town Center Location
- Two Alternatives On the Table for Soapstone Connector
- Fairfax County Board to Consider Proposal to Ban Firearms in County Areas
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Image via Google Maps
With the D.C. area’s summer heat in full swing, local organizers worry that there are too few options for unhoused residents in the county to cool down. Last month, the…
A car crashed into a utility pole on the 900 block of Herndon Parkway yesterday (Wednesday) evening, resulting in an ongoing, hours-long road closure. Shortly before 5 p.m., a driver…
Arts agencies from Fairfax County, Arlington and Alexandria are forming a supergroup. Unveiled Monday (Aug. 8), the newly created Northern Virginia Local Arts Agencies (NVLAA) consists of ArtsFairfax, the Alexandria…