Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County COVID-19 Cases Show Signs of Slowing Down
- Fairfax County Board of Supervisors Approves New Residential Development
- Bonchon Chicken Announces Grand Opening in Reston
- Affordable Housing Could Replace Herndon’s Residence Inn
- Electrical Accident Causes Reston House Fire
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Image via Google Maps