Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Fairfax County Surpasses Spring COVID-19 Peak over Thanksgiving Weekend
- Fusion Pizza Restaurant Opens on Worldgate Drive in Herndon
- Outback Steakhouse Planned on New Location in Elden Street
- Reston Parkway Bridge Damaged by Tractor-trailer Crash
- Police Release Suspect’s Photo in Wells Fargo Robbery
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via Pizza Twist
The Wedgewood Apartments and other properties owned by the Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority would be subject to the new relocation guidelines if redeveloped (via Google Maps) Fairfax County…
Inside the new Cornerstones food distribution hub in Sterling (courtesy Cornerstones) Cornerstones, a Reston-based nonprofit organization, has expanded into Sterling. The nonprofit organization — which has offered food and other…
A bicyclist on the W&OD Trail in fog (photo by Amy Woolsey) Local Family Mourns Loved Ones Killed in Gaza — Hani Almadhoun and his family are “numb with grief”…
Makers Union in Reston Town Center will feature a special holiday bar (courtesy Thompson Hospitality) Makers Union, a restaurant and pub based in Reston Town Center, is welcoming the holidays…