Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- COVID-19 Cases in Fairfax County Reach All-time High
- Town of Herndon Adopts New Name, Guidelines for Historic District
- Two Men Arrested in Connection with 7-Eleven Robbery, Herndon Incident
- Fairfax County Begins Exploring Tax on Plastic Bags for 2021
- Dulles Toll Road to Permanently Go Cashless in 2021
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Brian Yurasits/Unsplash
A new exhibit at Tephra Institute of Contemporary Art in Reston is set to highlight how great art can still be created even in the midst of intense political and…
Fairfax County’s COVID-19 case levels remain well below the worst days of the pandemic, but their rapid rise over the past month is enough to set off alarm bells, threatening…
The latest Legal Insider explains how a medical professional could help you with security clearance.
Monday, July 26 Pleibol & Food (6:45 p.m.) — Baseball and food go hand-in-hand. Join the National Museum of American History for an event centered around their new exhibit, highlighting…