For the next two weeks, Reston area restaurants will take part in the Metropolitan Washington Winter Restaurant Week.
Beginning Mon., Jan. 25 and through. Sunday, Feb. 7, restaurants around the DC region will offer prix fixe meals for two or four people.
A lunch meal for one is $22. The first dinner option includes a $60 meal for two and a $120 meal for four. The second option includes a $100 meal for two and a $200 meal for four.
The launch of the annual restaurant week, which is organized by the Restaurant Association Metropolitan Washington, delayed by one week “in consideration of the fluid nature of activities and regulatory measures” in effecting the area, according to the restaurant’s website.
The following local restaurants are taking part in the promotional week
- The Melting Pot – Lunch and dinner only
- Founding Farmers Reston – Lunch and dinner only
- Mon Ami Gabi – Lunch and dinner only
- Clyde’s of Reston – Dinner only
- Morton’s The Steakhouse – Lunch and dinner only
- PassionFish – Lunch and dinner only
The complete list of participating restaurants is available online.
Photo via Mon Ami Gabi/Facebook