Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Reston Ranks As Top Place for Working from Home
- Fairfax County to Begin Registering Vaccines After Northam Expands Eligibility to People Age 65 and Up
- Poll: Have You Registered for the COVID-19 Vaccine Yet?
- Fairfax County COVID-19 Cases Hit New High over MLK Weekend
- Man Threatens Bank of America Staff in Reston After Being Told to Wear Mask
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo via FCPS
A girl holds a book at last year’s reopening of the Lorton Library, one of two hosts of the inaugural Children’s Summer Reading Festival (courtesy Fairfax County Public Library) Fairfax…
A planned renovation of Armstrong Elementary School in Reston will include a new main entrance vestibule (via FCPS) The renovation of Reston’s Armstrong Elementary School is expected to begin in…
Kids explore the Red Caboose in Vienna (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Vienna Featured Live on TV Right Now — “Lights. Camera. Action! Tune into the @fox5dc Zip Trip LIVE from…
The American Legion Bridge into Maryland (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) If you find trips on the Capital Beltway into Maryland nightmarish now, imagine what they would be like without…