Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- A new seafood ghost kitchen is coming to Reston
- Reston Now employee booted from Reston Town Center for taking photos
- Fairfax police address recent concerns about crimes in Reston
- Fairfax County opens COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to public transit workers and mail carriers
- Contractor rescued from roof of Reston home
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Joel Shprentz
The Barton Hill tennis courts in Reston (staff photo by Jay Westcott) Reston Association is approaching a crossroads in its project to convert tennis courts at Barton Hill into pickleball…
1st Stage, Tysons’ premier theatre company, is proud to announce its upcoming production of The Chosen. Based on Chaim Potok’s acclaimed novel, this captivating play explores the powerful themes of friendship,…
The Fairfax County Redevelopment and Housing Authority hopes to acquire land at 13500 Dulles Greene Drive for future affordable housing (via Fairfax County) The community will soon get a chance…
A Metrobus stop at Concord Centre in Springfield (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Where to See Fall Foliage in Fairfax County — “Autumn is officially here and our estimated 44…