Before we head off into another weekend with COVID-19 abound, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- A new seafood ghost kitchen is coming to Reston
- Reston Now employee booted from Reston Town Center for taking photos
- Fairfax police address recent concerns about crimes in Reston
- Fairfax County opens COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to public transit workers and mail carriers
- Contractor rescued from roof of Reston home
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your social distancing plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo by Joel Shprentz