Before we head off into another weekend amid a scramble for COVID-19 vaccine appointments, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on Reston Now in recent days.
- Poll: Should Herndon ban guns on town property?
- Metro to approve $4.7 billion budget, preventing service cuts but delaying Silver Line Phase II to 2022
- BREAKING: Fairfax County Health Department will not schedule Phase 2 vaccine appointments
- New vaccine appointment system will allow for more flexibility and choice, Fairfax County officials say
- FCPS to join COVID-19 testing pilot, weighs fall virtual learning options
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
Photo courtesy Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
Fairfax County set height limits for flag poles, among other changes, with its zoning ordinance modernization in 2021 (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) A day after neighboring Arlington County made…
The Fairfax County Courthouse (staff photo by Jay Westcott) In response to calls for additional legal assistance, Fairfax County is poised to establish a self-help resource center in the library…
Police line up on Route 7 during an armed robbery pursuit (via @notaveryh/Twitter) Police took two people into custody yesterday (Thursday) after a reported armed robbery in Great Falls turned…
A Fairfax County police car (file photo) Police have identified the couple that was found dead in Reston Tuesday (March 21) afternoon in what they say was a murder-suicide. According…