Before we head into a weekend of 9/11 commemorations, let’s take a look back at the biggest stories on the site in recent days.
- Mark Sugden, a fixture outside of Target on Sunset Hills Road, has died
- Police identify victim in fatal Reston hit-and-run, still looking for suspect
- Silver Line Phase 2 milestone could be delayed again — or it could come next month, if everyone gets along
- BREAKING: Police search for driver in fatal hit and run in Reston
- Dulles Toll Road partly closed in Herndon after motorcycle pursuit and crash
If you have ideas on stories we should cover, email us at [email protected] or submit an anonymous tip. Photos from around the Reston and Herndon area are also welcome, with credit always given to the photographer.
Feel free to discuss these topics, your socially distanced weekend plans, or anything else that’s happening locally in the comments below.
It’s going to be a cold and rainy weekend in Fairfax County, thanks to Tropical Storm Ophelia. Tracking to make landfall in North Carolina today (Friday), the storm is expected to reach Northern Virginia tonight.
Reston Station (file photo) Qualtrics, a technology and data research company, has officially opened its doors in Reston. The company, which provides artifical intelligence-driven software to assist businesses with customer…
The Boro in Tysons (staff photo by Angela Woolsey) Fairfax County is considering a pilot program to support more murals in its commercial revitalization areas. The pilot program, called Paint…
Jersey Mike’s is set to open at Seneca Corner in Great Falls (courtesy Republic Land Development) Another fast food option will soon be open in Great Falls. Jersey Mike’s Subs…