Monday, Nov. 15
- Ladies Styling Latin Dance (6:30-8 p.m.) — NOVAFiT Dance presents a start-from-scratch salsa lesson. Cost is $28 plus fees.
Tuesday, Nov. 16
- “In Between: Phantom Algorithms Joining Worlds” (9 a.m. to 9 p.m.) — Check out a new art exhibit at Reston Community Center Lake Anne featuring the work of D.C.-based artist David Alexander and his two children. The art will be there through Nov. 28.
Wednesday, Nov. 17
- Senior Movie Day (10 a.m.) — Watch “Harriet,” based on the life of abolitionist and Underground Railroad leader Harriet Tubman, in a free event for those ages 55 and up. Doors open at 9:15 a.m.
Thursday, Nov. 18
- Embroidery 101 – Monograms (7-9 p.m.) — Nova Labs teaches a class on stitch lettering on terry cloth toweling with Pfaff single-thread sewing machines. Cost is $45.
Friday, Nov. 19
- Fall Harvest Beer Pairing Dinner (6-8:30 p.m.) — A four course meal features Settle Down Easy Brewing Co. beers at the Hyatt Regency Dulles. Cost is $69 plus fees.
Saturday, Nov. 20
- “The Dancing Light Celebrating the Warmth of Winter” (8 p.m.) — Akua Allrich and The Tribe return to the CenterStage for a jazz performance. Cost is $15 for Reston Association members plus $1 ticket fee.
Sunday, Nov. 21
- Reston Readings (5:30 p.m.) — Reston’s Used Book Shop presents its November showcase involving Kristin Ferragut, Courtney LeBlanc and Gregory Luce as well as open mic readers. Masks are required.
Photo via Google Maps
The Fairfax County Board of Supervisors is examining whether developers should continue to bear new infrastructure costs or split the costs among current residents and other property owners. Sewer fees…
People who were at Inova Fairfax Hospital’s emergency department earlier this week may have been exposed to measles, the Virginia Department of Health reported today (Wednesday). According to VDH, an…
The Friends of Reston Regional Library (FRRL) is celebrating Fairfax County Public Library’s theme for 2022 — the year of literacy — with a record-setting gift. The nonprofit organization, which…
The family behind Knossos Restaurant, an eatery that called Leesburg home for a decade, is bringing its Greek and American cuisine to Elden Street. Owner Sarfraz Nawaz said many customers…