We’re counting down the top 20 most-read articles of 2021 this year. Kicking off the list today is #16-20.
20. A dive into the history of Great Falls Nike Park — one of three county parks once home to missiles designed to fight Russian projectiles — earned spot 20.
19. A suspect in the killing of a man at Branleigh Park Court in mid-February remained at-large, according to the Fairfax County Police Department.
18. State transportation officials offered a first look at designs for the future of Town Center Parkway’s extension.
17. A story about the events that transpired before Michael Delaney went missing from Reston Hospital Center gained some attention. His remains were recovered several months later.
16. A weekly article about the death toll of COVID-19 in Fairfax County noted that 802 people have been killed by the novel coronavirus. That article was published in February.
Tomorrow, we’ll publish stories that ranked #9-15.
With a second week of consistently declining cases, Fairfax County’s current, omicron variant-fueled Covid wave has receded closer to the levels seen last winter. The Fairfax Health District, including the…
The Director of National Intelligence issued new guidance for federal employees regarding usage of CBD products, marijuana and investments in marijuana and is discussed in Legal Insider this week.
The weekly planner is a roundup of interesting events over the next week in the Herndon and Reston area. We’ve searched the web for events of note. Want to submit…
Fairfax County Public Schools and six other school divisions, most of them in Northern Virginia, have sued to stop Gov. Glenn Youngkin’s order that makes face masks optional in schools….