Northern Virginia Restaurant Week is designed to offer the opportunity for people to enjoy dining at a number of participating restaurants at reduced prices. Restaurants participating in the event offer selections from their menu at special prices.
Restaurants in Fairfax, Loudoun, Arlington and Prince William counties are all participating. In Reston, participating eateries include:
- American Tap Room (1811 Library St.)
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (12192 Sunset Hills Road)
- Il Fornaio (11990 Market St.)
- M&S Grill (11901 Democracy Drive)
- McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood & Steaks (11920 Democracy Drive)
- Mon Ami Gabi (11950 Democracy Drive)
- Morton’s The Steakhouse (11956 Market St.)
- Not Your Average Joe’s (1845 Fountain Drive)
- Red’s Table (11150 South Lakes Drive)
- Tavern64 (1800 Presidents St.)
- The Melting Pot (11730 Plaza America Drive)
- Vinifera Wine Bar & Bistro (11750 Sunrise Valley Drive)
- World of Beer (1888 Explorer St.)
To see special menus being offered as part of Restaurant Week, as well as a full list of participating businesses, visit the event’s website.
The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce, along with chambers in Loudoun, Prince William and Arlington counties, is organizing the third annual event, which will highlight some of the great dining spots in Northern Virginia.
Here is who is participating in Reston (click through to make reservations via Open Table):
To see other participating restaurants, visit the restaurant week website.
“The Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to placing the needs of the Northern Virginia hospitality and restaurant community first,” said Mark Ingrao, GRCC Presidents and CEO, said in a statement. “Collaborating with the Prince William, Loudoun and Arlington County Chambers will bring more business to the Northern Virginia area during an ordinarily slow time for the restaurant and hospitality industry. “